Wiggle & Grow
- Class sizes are limited to 10 children.
- You may join a class at any time. If you enrol after the term begins, tuition fees will be on a pro rata basis.
- There are no refunds for missed lessons. If any particular series of classes does not proceed, money paid including the registration, will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation. Tuition refunds or credit towards future classes may be given only if there are extenuating circumstances requiring withdrawal from class . I cannot necessarily replace your child with another if you leave, and this is my income. All refund requests will be considered on an individual basis. Home materials are not able to be refunded once opened as I cannot return these.
- The home materials will be given out on the first day. Registering at least two weeks before the classes begin ensures that your "At Home materials" will be available for collection at your first class.
- Your completed and signed enrolment form, accompanied by the deposit, reserves your place in a particular class. You will receive confirmation of enrolment by telephone, email or mail. If in the event the class you have chosen is full, I will call you to discuss other alternatives.
- After payment of deposit with registration, the remainder of the fee is due at the first class or in instalments paid during the first term of the semester in weeks 1 and 3.
- Classes will be made up if I am ill. I will notify you of cancellation and the scheduled makeup date.
- If you miss a class and are free on the alternate day you are welcome to come along, even if it's during another week , but please let me know beforehand.
- No food or drinks except water are to be consumed in the hall.
- If you have an older child who has a pupil free day or you have a relative (child) visiting, you are welcome to bring them along to the class at a cost of $10 (sibling) or $15 (other). Adult visitors welcome to come and join in or watch anytime.